Sunday, January 30, 2011



I'm such a lucky Grandma! I got to have a couple of my grandgirls over for a weekend! We got to sled and play


and watch movies..(Rin Tin Tin)

We made ourselves lovely meals and ate them in the newly decorated dining room complete with candlelight and romantic music.

Abbie kept us entertained by appearing every few moments in disguise...she is a russian spy and you never know what costume she might be wearing at the moment! (These are a couple of them.)


This poor man was operated on by Abbie, you should have seen the kidney stones he had!!! (It looked far more like an autopsy to me)

Micah contentedly took care of her baby daughter,cooking and caring for her. Once she had me babysit so she could make the 50 mile trek to go get the medicine she needed to get her baby well. Such happy times we had.... How wonderful to see the imagination and self engineered entertainment of children...

No comments: