Monday, January 24, 2011

Not Snowed In!

All is well in the winter wonderland. The snow comes and the snow goes, the ice comes and the snow comes over it. I shovel the snow and I play in the snow...I keep finding myself stopping and staring out the window at the trees and the mountians covered in snow...it's so beautiful. I think also of the song, "White as Snow" taken from a verse in the Bible that tells us the outcome of the Work of Christ at the cross...through the power of His blood, through the wonder of His love, through faith in Him I know that I can be...White as snow. I hope that you'll enjoy this video of my little ride down the icy driveway. Sometimes you just can't let the ice get the best of you.


Couldn't upload this to my blog somehow so I had to use YouTube and embed a link.

No comments: