Tuesday, April 12, 2011

TO DO's ...

I have started what I call a Master List of all the things that I need to do. I do this for my benefit bedcause I am a list maker. I make little lists and leave them all over, I sometimes have multiple listings on my lists. If I do something that I didn't put on my list to do, I write in on my list and then cross it off. It's such a grand feeling of accomplishment even though no one sees that list but me. But, the Master List HAD to come into exsistance because some things just can't be done in a day or a month or they are future to do's that I might forget to do if I don't have them written down....Can anyone relate to this??
Well whatever, I can't possibly be alone...I know I have at least ONE daughter who may share or may have inherited this syndrome. But, the good news of this Master List, which by the way is GIANT....is that I am actually getting to cross some things off of it, (I also keep adding, so it's not getting smaller) But to not lose the feeling of accomplishment I leave everything that I've done on it, just neatly crossed off...I love the new strike through font! Maybe it's not new, but nevertheless, I just found it so it's new to me. This blog's slide show is featuring some of my TA DONES from my TA DO list. Of course it doesn't show nearly all of the ta-dones that I've done but enough to make me have that grand feeling of accomplishment. AHHH...but! There is so much more TO DO! but NOT tonight, time for a glass of wine by the fire.

1 comment:

Shannon said...

Nice Slide show! Too bad about poor sis and her lists. Hahahah.