Monday, March 24, 2008

Still Catching Up - Idaho trip

WAITING........

WAITING.....













PACKAGE DELIVERED! Another beautiful grand daughter. Of course, this is old news to anyone who reads Lani's blog, because it happened a month ago! (Thus, the continued title to my blog called "Catching Up") I had such a good visit with the Campbells while I stayed with them and helped during the "help out the new mommy stage." It was a delight to see the other kids react to the new baby sister, so sweet and precious, their faces filling with wonder as they touch and kiss and stare at the new baby sister. And my eyes could not help but fill with tears as I watched another miracle be born into this world, God is so amazing!

I also got to spend a little time with the Valentine grandchildren. In fact we all got together for a very special "Miner's Party" where we went digging for treasures in the snow. I had a wonderful time with them, they are such a joy to me. I just want them to see the Lord in everything and point their little lives in His direction and have them choose to walk faithfully on His path, hiding God's Word in their hearts.
Bill came on up for a weekend to welcome the beautiful Lilah Rose, and took the opportunity to go out for dinner with my brothers and my sis. We had a really good visit and it was just plain fun to get together. We don't do it often anymore, so it's nice to get caught up every now and then with family.
One more blog post telling you about our trip to Cabo should get me caught up. But we leave for Puerto Rico day after tomorrow, so, to REALLY be caught up, I have to post BEFORE I leave.....will it actually happen?....stay tuned. I love you all!
May our Ressurected Lord, bless you and keep you and make His face to shine upon you.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi Leslie,
Your blog is very nice. I may have to see about getting music on mine! I love the picture of Brady sandwiched between two Moms, waiting for his wife to give birth to yet another girl...it just doesn't get any better than that...and doesn't his face just portray that? Hope to see you guys again soon.
Love,
Janelle