Tuesday, March 25, 2008

Cabo

As you can see by these pictures, we experienced another beautiful part of God's creation. We sat by the ocean watching whales right off of the beach. In fact, we tried swimming with them, and I did get some in the water video coverage, but nothing close enough to call good. We had a wonderful time snorkeling, the water was a bit cold so we were glad we brought our wetsuits. We also ran into a little "wild" burro he was so sweet. I jumped out of the car to see if he would be friendly and he was, only I had no food to give him as a reward form his friendliness, which I'm sure that is what he was hoping. We took a drive and saw some beautiful beaches as you can see from the pictures. The hotel that LPL put us up at was landscaped so wonderfully, that it was an enjoyable experience just looking at it all.
The highlight of the conference was hearing Tony Snow speak, and for Bill, getting his picture taken with him. Bill told him: "my wife and I are Christians and just want you to know that we will be praying for you" (about his cancer) and Tony's reply was: " I am a Christian also, it is the most important thing in my life, and I thank you." Cool...He was an outstanding speaker.

We had a lovely Easter celebration with Mom and Dad, Jer and Jess and some friends from our Bible Study, the Hawkins. How wonderful our hope of eternity because of our Lord Jesus Christ.

I need to be ready to leave to go to Puerto Rico tomorrow so I've got to get with it. Hopefully, I'll have some great picts to share.
Love to all, Mom, AKA Ruthie,Leslie,Grandma,Aunt Leslie

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Good job blogging Les...keep up the good work. :)

Kathy