Thursday, March 20, 2008

Catching Up

It's going to take me a couple of posts to get caught up. So, I'll start back in February. Bill and I finally got together with some friends and made an overnight trip to Ensenada, Mexico. We had a really nice time, stayed at a lovely botique hotel called Casa Natalie and basically just enjoyed the ocean view, the good food and the great company. This is a picture of us, eating of course, with Randy and Nora.

Right after that we had to make an unexpected trip to Texas, as Bill's Grandmother had died and Bill went to be a pall bearer with some of his many cousins. It was a pretty short trip, but we had a great visit. His Uncle Sol and Sol's daughters came over to Freda's and we had a fun singing session, which I enjoyed very much, it was a neat family time. I'll tell you what, those Texans sure make a LOT of food! They have dinners at lunch time and then dinners at dinner! This is Bill and his brother Eldon.

We've had a lot of rain this winter and San Diego is beautifully green with lots of spring flowers in bloom right now. I have beets growing in my garden and will soon be planting tomatoes and peppers and corn etc... I have a very little garden and will post a picture some time in the future.
*A follow up to my last post....It looks like both Bill and I will be attending the griefshare counseling, they recommended we do it as a couple. I have to say, that although I haven't started yet, I feel a relief with a hope of actually taking a step forward. I thank you for your prayers.
Love to all....Next catching up post will be my trip to I-dee-hoe.
Mom, AKA Ruthie, Leslie, Grandma, Aunt Leslie

No comments: