Wednesday, January 14, 2015

"Sometimes this old farm feels like a long lost friend..."

I just spent a lovely hour and a half looking over old posts and pictures on my neglected blog site.  It was a wonderful trip down memory lane and for that purpose alone it made me want to pick back up and restart my blog.  However, I have much updating to do,
To start with the picture of me on this account is way younger than I look now...........Walk in Love Ranch is in a new location and if I believed in reincarnation, I would say I was in my third life, but really it is just my third stage of life.  Only one life, 'twill soon be past, Only what's done for Messiah will last.  I pray I will have done well when all is said and done.

Welcome, the sign says, although it is covered with snow. Welcome is how Gerry and I want to make everyone feel when they come here.
Walking in Love, easy to say, hard to do, but it is the quest of our lives. We are trying to learn exactly what that means and put it into practice.

I will introduce you to our little farm creatures another day. Tonight, we just want to say Welcome and come again.
Blessings,
Leslie and Gerry
P.S.  They sure have improved the ease of blog spot since I last used it!!


No comments: