Thursday, July 26, 2012

Overnight Grandma Camp!




Tent camping with Cohen, Eli, Lilah, Vance, Elora and Abbie, my great helper!  Swimming at the Lake....(forgot camera), a scavenger hunt, playing in the sandbox, riding plasma cars with goggle boy, poison girl, ponytail girl, stick boy, and a good policeman, a bon fire with hotdogs and s'mores and "sleeping" in the tents!  I'm exhausted, but it was Tons of Fun, I love them so much!
They say the funniest things......

"Grandma! Look!  This water is SHORT, I'm past the dock and still walking!....Lilah    
"I love this beetle, it's my best friend."....Cohen
"I love you, Grandma."......Eli   
"I love Walk in Love Ranch".......Vance
"I think I probably ate too much.".....Elora.  Yeah, me too....

Making memories for the children and hoping to pass on the baton of faith in our Creator, that's what this Grandma is all about.

No comments: