Thursday, May 27, 2010

Back to my Blog

It has been over a year now since I have posted anything on my blog...I totally blame FaceBook for that!! I can't do both.

Today is windy and a little bit cool. I was going to start another horse, but caught a little bit of a sewing bug instead. I suddenly became inspired with an idea of how to use the "chicken scratching" needle work I had done.
So, I got to work making napkins and used an applique technique to apply the chicken scratching square and then also a flower that I cut from the material I was using for the table cloth.


It is totally feminine looking and I love it, I wonder if it's too feminine for family use? It's a little busy but I love the colors.

5 comments:

Lani said...

Very cute! :)

Kathy Spencer said...

Looks nice!

Shirley said...

I like i5!!

Shannon said...

That's beautiful! It makes me want to get out my needle and thread.

Leslie said...

Shannon, it's not nearly as good as the needle work you do. But it is a nice finished look that you can incorporate into a lot of ideas.