Tuesday, February 17, 2009

I'm still alive!

Wow! It really has been a long time since I've been here. All my good intentions to be a diligent blogger are foiled! It's funny because once I get behind I find it easier to keep putting it off.


I wanted to put up the sledding video's I took when I went sledding with the grandkids, but I evidently did NOT get it onto my computer before deleting them from my camera. So, I'm just going to put up a few of the beautiful pictures I took of the snow in December. Then I'll blog again very soon, I promise.


Enjoy the picts.(recognize my "old" house?) I went for a drive by it and took a picture, it looks the same.
Love to all,
Mom, AKA Grandma, Leslie, Ruthie

1 comment:

Gwen said...

Leslie,
I came upon your page by accident while looking for lesson plans to go with the book Over the River.... What an inspiration your music, pictures and words were to me. I love the Cultivate Faithfulness poem. It is beautiful. Thanks for sharing.