Friday, May 2, 2008

Mr. Bluebird on my shoulder


It's not the truth,nor is it factual, but everything is satisfactual. He doesn't get on my shoulder, but he certianly seems like he wants to come in. As you can see by the pictures, I have enjoyed the little bit of nature that I get here in the big city. So, I thought I'd share my bluebird pictures and some pictures of how my garden and flowers are coming along. I know that this will be hard for those of you still recovering from a snowy spring.

I'm looking forward to my trip up to Idaho to visit with everyone. I have a ton of things to do before I go, so this will be a short update.

Tomorrow is our 4th Anniversary, it's nice to get a little bit of history together. I am very blessed to have Bill for my husband. I think we are going to go to Temecula and go wine tasting and have a nice dinner. The weather should be beautiful for it. We usually start our Saturday mornings with a bike ride around Miramar lake, this gives us a touch of nature, and a little exercise, a good way to start a Saturday.

Not a whole lot going on here: I finally finished recovering my chairs. Both of them look pretty good. We had our Home Fellowship group over for a fish BBQ last Friday, that was fun. I continue to stop in on my friend who is still unable to get around. I set up a drip system for my flowers and hanging baskets so that when I'm gone, everything "should" continue to be watered. This will make things easier for Bill.

So...I'm signing off and probably there will be nothing new until I return from Idaho. I love you all.
Mom, AKA Ruthie, Leslie, Grandma

No comments: